UCPD Questions & Comments
Connect with UCPD and have your concern addressed
- Cal Tip — for anonymous tips of ongoing, non-emergency crime
- UCPD Feedback — answer a quick survey and send us a quick email from this online form
- Complaint Process — for information on how to make a complaint, and what our procedure is for handling it
- Contact Information — contact UCPD Division heads and Administrators to make your question or comment directly
- Facebook Fan Page — become a fan of "University Police Department, Berkeley" and join us in a discussion about safety on campus
Review Campus Rules & Policies
- Rules — including...
- Cal Athletics, Fan Code of Conduct
- Reporting Hate Crime
This section of the police website is a easy-to-read online source for some important Rules & Policies. These policies are published in "Safety Counts" our annual campus safety report, available in print, or online at safetycounts.berkeley.edu.
More about Rights of Protest
Rights of protest and demonstration are both protected and governed by rules of appropriate time place and manner. UCPD offers this "Time, Place, and Manner" page as a gateway to the many published documents at the university that describe these rules and regulations.
More about Campus Policies Related to Security
If you have any questions, please contact UCPD:
Email the police
Visit us at 1 Sproul Hall (basement), near Telegraph Avenue & Bancroft Way
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Station Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Mail us at University of California Police Department, Berkeley, Records Unit
1 Sproul Hall, MC #1199, Berkeley, CA 94720-1199
Phone: 510 642-6760
Fax: 510 643-4655