UCPD Forms, Applications and Publications
For Special Events
Police Services Request (222 Kb, PDF)Fillable (PDF) form used to submit requests for police services related to special events held on or around campus (fill on screen, or print and fill by hand — not savable without Acrobat full version).
Alcohol Permit Request (94 Kb, PDF) Please be sure to read and understand all policies pertaining to serving of alcoholic beverages outlined in the Campus Alcoholic Beverage Policy (36 Kb, PDF)document
Request Lock keys
- Key Request and Fabrication Guide (HTML page, ../programsandservices/CACP/request.html)
- Lock Key Service Request Form (59 Kb, DOC) Fillable Microsoft Word form used by UCPD and PP-CS to receive and track requests for new keys, rekeying and locksmith services. Save as "Lock-Key-Request-Yourlastname.doc"
- Key Control Authorization (320 Kb, PDF) Printable-only (PDF) form (not fillable on screen) used by UCPD's Access Control Unit to document designation of departmental control authority individuals.
Cardkey System Contact Application (54 Kb, DOC)form (fillable on screen) used to identify individuals to submit requests for new cardkeys.
After Hours Contact (54 Kb, DOC)form (fillable on screen) used to identify individuals to be called for after-hours emergencies.
- Requests to add or update cards are made via email to email@example.com
Request Video System
- Video System Contact Information, 56 Kb, DOC
- Video Emergency System Contact Information, 56 Kb, DOC
- Service requests or viewing rights requests are made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request Alarm System
- Alarm System Contact Information, 56 Kb, DOC
- Alarm System Emergency Contact Information, 56 Kb, DOC
- Requests to add/remove users or to request service are made via email to email@example.com.
Access and Alarms
Campus Access Control Policy (Key control forms and their use)
- Rules Governing Non-Affiliates on Campus Property (1.5 Mb, PDF)
- Campus Video Security Applications Policy (establishing UCPD oversight in any future installation of campus public area surveillance)
"Safety Counts" (Campus Annual Security Reports)
- Safety Counts: Campus Annual Security Report (external website, online version of book, current)
Posters (Tabloid Size to print and post)
- Blue Light Phone Poster - Blue Light phones are plentiful on UC-owned properties, Remember, "in an emergency, press the button"
"Note to Self" - reminder to lock up (color PDF, 160 K)
- "Don't Walk Alone" - BearWALK with note about regular Moffitt Stop (color PDF, 78 K)
- (9) Posters for Safety Counts. Full color. PDF 3.5 MB
Flyers (3x4 cards)
- Holiday Safety Tips Flyer, Winter 2013, color letter-sized PDF
- Night Safety Flyer, Fall 2013, color letter-sized PDF
- Top Tips for Campus Safety b/w letter-sized PDF 284K
- "Would You Leave this Lying Around?" Laptop Theft is Preventable PDF 327 KB
- "Free Laptop" PDF 65KB
- CalBears Code of Conduct Flyer PDF
- Campus Access Map (484, Kb PDF) UCB PPCS & Public Access Routes 3-02-06
- Night Safety Shuttle Maps (25 K, PNGs)
- Campus Emergency Areas Maps
- Night Safety Map
(Searchable in Acrobat Reader for locations referenced in Crime Alerts. Enlarge to 500+% and press Ctrl + F for "Find" dialog. Shows Night Safety Shuttle routes. Also, shows recommended night walking pathways in tan.
- QR Code page
Contact a particular UCPD unit. Find them at this UCPD Contact Directory.ALL EMERGENCIES dial 911
In an EMERGENCY, from a cell phone on or near campus, dial 510 642-3333 If you have any questions, please contact UCPD:
Email the police
Visit us at 1 Sproul Hall (basement), near Telegraph Avenue & Bancroft Way
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Station Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Mail us at University of California Police Department, Berkeley, Records Unit
1 Sproul Hall, MC #1199, Berkeley, CA 94720-1199
Phone: 510 642-6760, 24 hours a day
Fax: 510 643-4655
Records Unit Services Offered: Livescan Fingerprinting is done by appointment only, Tuesday — Friday; Lost & Found Services are available Monday — Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Court Order Bookings are done by by appointment only Monday — Friday; Records Requests are also available.