UCPD Threat Management Unit
The Threat Management Unit is the law enforcement component of the Behavior Risk Assessment Team. The Threat Management Unit assists University affiliates in dealing with cases of aberrant behavior. It investigates, assesses, and managers such incidents, as well as investigates all reported cases of domestic violence and stalking.
The Threat Management Unit, in conjunction with CARE Services at UHS, gives safety presentations on workplace violence, domestic violence, and stalking. The unit is available to answer any questions, provide referrals, or give presentations. Call (510) 642-6760 for more information.
from University Health Services (UHS), and Others
- Keep it Safe, Keep it Real (relationship violence awareness) http://www.uhs.berkeley.edu/real/
- ucempoweru.berkeley.edu, http://www.uhs.berkeley.edu/students/healthpromotion/empoweru.shtml
--A website dedicated to reducing sexual assault, domestic and dating violence and stalking on campus
- Depression and Suicide Awareness Training (15 minutes) http://www.uhs.berkeley.edu/depressiontraining/index.htm
- Take Action. Bears theat Care. http://sa.berkeley.edu/btc
- Report a Student of Concern http://sa.berkeley.edu/dean/berkeleycares/committee
ALL EMERGENCIES dial 911
In an EMERGENCY, from a cell phone on or near campus, dial 510 642-3333 If you have any questions, please contact UCPD:
Email the police
Visit us at 1 Sproul Hall (basement), near Telegraph Avenue & Bancroft Way
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Station Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Mail us at University of California Police Department, Berkeley, Records Unit
1 Sproul Hall, MC #1199, Berkeley, CA 94720-1199
Phone: 510 642-6760, 24 hours a day
Fax: 510 643-4655
Records Unit Services Offered: Livescan Fingerprinting is done by appointment only, Tuesday — Friday; Lost & Found Services are available Monday — Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Court Order Bookings are done by by appointment only Monday — Friday; Records Requests are also available.