How to Watch "Shots Fired"
Become a Member! Join the "UCPD Safety Resources" Project Site at BSpace
An exclusive 18-minute video, "Shots Fired," is now available to the campus community for viewing.
Prerequisite for watching "Shots Fired" is a CalNet login.
1. Go to http://bspace.berkeley.edu
2. Login to BSpace by clicking "CalNet" button at upper right
3. Under "Workspace Tools" in navigation list at left, click "Membership"
4. In the main window, you will see sites you are already a member of, and an option to see "Joinable Sites". Click "Joinable Sites"
5. Use the Search box in upper right hand corner to search for "UCPD"
6. Join "UCPD Safety Resources"
7. When in our Site, from "Project Tools" menu at left, choose "Click to Watch 'Shots Fired'"
(Step by step guidelines with screenshots available in a separate window).
Steps Above with Screenshots
Once you're a member of the bSpace Project Site, you can return to this page anytime and click the link above.
Bookmark and visit this page again, http://police.berkeley.edu/bspace
Log in to bSpace to instantly begin streaming the video.
Copyright Restriction Download Warning
Title: "Shots Fired"
Copyright: 2007 Center for Personal Protection & Safety. Produced by Corner Booth Productions.
* You may stream this file for viewinghere.
* You may NOT download or copy this file to another site.
* You may NOT download or copy this file for publication or sale.
UCPD is eager to hear about your experience with bSpace and viewing the video. Please use our feedback form about this website to submit a comment about any problems you had with the procedure of accessing the video and we will work to correct them.